Interesting facts about me:
- I've been married for 6 years
- I have a 16 month old little boy
- I work as a mammogram technologist
- I've lived in Cabot all my life.
My goals in life:
- be a great mom and wife!
- I love my life!!
Words to live by:
- Make life simple
- Be honest and have fun
- Live life to the fullest!
- soccer, gymnastics, basketball & track.
Favorite part of newbreed:
the sense of community! I love how everyone is always cheering til the last person is done! It's such a great group of people to workout with!
Since starting crossfit I feel like I'm in the best shape that I've ever been in.
- pull ups
- 100lbs powerclean
- 85lbs thruster! ( I love thrusters! :) )
- Any WOD with running!
Future goals: handstand push ups eventually a muscle up!
My favorite food: sushi and beer!
Something most people don't know about me: At 24yrs old I had a massive heart attack! A stent was put in my LAD to clear a 99% blockage! In my case it's all family history. I volunteer with Go red for women to help inform women that heart disease isn't just an old fat man's disease!